Monday 7 June 2010

Tuesday 25th May 2010 going home

Going home: Hubby was worried about me coming out of hospital as I was still in so much pain!
I call the new pain "new pain" which sounds silly but my new pain is where they have inserted the electrodes the wires and the SCS and of course all of the pain where I have been pushed and pulled about!
My "old pain" is from my backpain and groin pain that I knew that I would still have because they could only ease the nerve pain!

The Sister on the ward came around with the Dr and I was told that I was ok to be discharged but I did say to her that I wouldnt be able to go home by car so they arranged for me to go home by Ambulance.

My Hubby and my Mum came up to collect my things and my Mum was allowed to come with me in the Ambulance! The ambulance men (Joe and Steve) were so lovely and very helpful.
I had had a dose of Morphine to help me on the journey, which was good because it wasnt a very smooth journey! I felt a little sick a couple of times but Joe was on hand with what he called a "party hat" A sick bowl to you and me!!!! but luckily I didnt use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment