Monday 7 June 2010

Christmas 2009


My Dad was so pleased to know that I was going to have the procedure done and that I hopefully would be a little pain free! I had nothing to lose by trying this (after 12yrs of pain)
Dad was getting so poorly so they admitted him into Hospital on 16 December to have a "Stent" put in he was in agony bless him!
After a while he started to eat a little (not a lot really) but he did pick up and was sent home on Christmas Eve.
Christmas Day was nice we had mum and Dad down,our two boys and my brother for dinner and Dad managed to eat some Christmas Dinner which was good, although he was very tired and weak!
Boxing Day came and Dad was very poorly unfortunately Dad passed away the day after Boxing Day with Mum, Hubby and Me by his side (which was what he would have wanted)
The rest was just a blur really as we had lots to organise (I was given two dates for the SCS but said about our loss and they were so very understanding) Dads Funeral was on the 12th of January 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment