Monday 7 June 2010

After the Trial Operation

The Trial Stimulator (which wasnt implanted but put in the holder that is around my neck) (see photo) The wires were running from the top of my left shoulderblade around to the trial stimulator box!
The trial stimulator that is in my left hand is grey and blue!
The one that is implanted inside my tummy is the one on the start of my Blog page (on the lower righthand corner)
When I came back to the ward I felt as if I had been kicked by a horse I was in agony! luckily they gave me Morphine to ease the pain and I had all of my normal medication as well!
Every way that I turned I was in agony, luckily I had a bed that was electric and had buttons that you could push to move your legs,upper body higher or lower!
I managed to get out of bed with help (but a struggle) and use the commode.

























No comments:

Post a Comment