Sunday 6 June 2010

Problems yet again!!

I continued to work part time at the same firm, while working there my first marriage was breaking down, I was bringing up my son, housekeeping and working with hardly any support from my husband, we finally split in 1990 and sold the house and I moved in with my very supportive parents with my son.

I was so happy and started to live my life again going to nightclubs with my friends, going to keepfit!
Then I met my wonderful Husband in a nightclub and fell in love straight away! Everything happened so quickly- we met, went on holiday, got engaged,brought a house, I passed my driving test and I fell pregnant! We got married (only a small registry office) but that was what we wanted! Then one evening after getting out of the shower I slipped on the kitchen floor and landed right on my cocyx causing excruitiating pain!
CHRISTMAS EVE 1992. I ended up at our hospital and had had a miscarriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment