Sunday 6 June 2010

Back to work yet again Jan 1993

After having time off of work I went back and at this time I had been made a "Line Leader" in charge of upto 10 woman on production. Lifting was still involved,although we had training on how to lift boxes ect the damage to my lower back was still weak and I had two more episodes where I had trouble sitting,walking, standing for long periods of time so more time off of work! with very little money coming in and really only my husbands money could be relied on.
I fell pregnant and had a good pregnancy and went to full term. I am sure that the Epidural injections didnt help my back in the slightest!
Stu (my eldest) was such a lovely boy and was quite helpful especially bathtimes with his little brother ( we call my youngest Spud because when he was toddling he decided to tip out and play with a sack of Spuds hence Spud)
As Spud got older I went back to work part time again. We had a nurse at work who was obviously for first aid but my back went yet again, the company didnt like the fact that I was having so much time off of work (believe me it wasnt through choice) So again back to work, still in agony, made to lift heavy weights yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment